Now Hiring: Executive Assistant to the International President
Position Title: Executive Assistant to the International President
Location: International Service Center in Denver, CO (must be eligible to work in the US)
This position is not eligible for a full-time remote schedule. Applicants outside of the Denver area will be required to relocate if chosen.
Full-time (Exempt) at 40 hours per week
Salary Range: $52,000-$60,300 (Partial personal support fundraising encouraged)
Now accepting applications. Application Deadline: March 15, 2024 (Submit interest and resume to apply)
Youth for Christ International is looking for someone to fill the position of Executive Assistant to the International President. This person will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient communication for the Office of the President, to include the International President and CFO. Duties include, but are not limited to facilitating the schedule and calendar for the President, administratively facilitating Executive and International Board meetings, and various International Service Center office tasks. This position will work closely with the International Board and World Leadership Team. The Executive Assistant reports directly to the International Director and works closely with the CFO.
- Personal assistant to the the President, including scheduling of meetings
- Follow up with major ministry partners
- Executive services to the International Board and General Assembly
- Executive services to the World Leadership Team, Executive team and others
- Recordkeeping, including thorough notetaking and meeting minutes
- Hospitality as it relates to staff meetings and lunches
- Global Staff administrative support for visas, travel, etc.
See the full job description here.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 10+ year’s experience in administrative assistant position
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite (formal training preferred)
- Proficient with email, Slack, and Zoom for ease of efficient communication
- Ability to travel internationally
- Ability to work a flexible schedule outside regular office hours to accommodate the requirements of working with a global population
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Culturally intelligent and able to work with culturally diverse situations
- Timely, efficient, and thorough
The right person for this position will be able to perform administrative tasks for the majority of the job. The ability to communicate effectively with a customer service mindset is essential to ensuring success.
*All benefits apply to U.S. hires