If you need assistance with your donation, you can donate by phone. Contact Renee at +1 (303) 486-1266.
Donations made on this website are in USD and will be issued US tax receipts. If you are an international donor and wish to have a tax receipt for your nation, please contact Youth for Christ in your nation. For questions about international donations, you can send an email to [email protected]
Donations are tax-deductible in the United States of America to the extent allowed by law. Youth for Christ International Ministries is a registered 501c3 charity in the USA.
What a wonderful thing you are doing! You are reaching young people everywhere through your donation.
- Donations are processed immediately.
- All donations are in US dollars.
- If you give regularly via Credit Card or by E-Check you will receive an Annual Giving Statement in January rather than regular monthly printed receipts.
- Our secure online donation processing partner is Blue Fire Donations who will ensure the security of your personal and financial information. You will be taken to their secure page when you click the blue ‘donate now’ button and before being asked to enter any personal information.
Creating and Using a Giving Account
If you have, or would like to create, a giving account, you may do so after adding your donations to your cart and clicking the blue “donate now” button at left. By creating and logging into your giving account, you will be able to:
- store and update your payment and contact information
- view your giving history
- setup or modify recurring gifts
PO Box 4555
Englewood, CO 80155 USA
Have a question? Check out the Donations FAQ.
Your contributions are a sacred trust. Youth for Christ International is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. You are welcome to view Youth for Christ’s financial report.
Many thanks to TechLaboratory and jQuery for the rudiments of this donations form.