Director of Global Engagement and Ombudsman to Support Staff
The YFCI Director of Global Engagment and Omsbudman to Support Staff will oversee our Global Engagement department of over 80 US missionaries and volunteers who serve with Youth For Christ International in over 26 countries and counting.
Location: Denver, CO (with local partial-remote option)
Full-time at 40 hours per week
Requires 100% personal support fundraising
- Motivated by altruistic service and empowerment.
- Must be in alignment with the mission, vision, and ethos of Youth for Christ International.
- Supervision of ministry staff or volunteers
- 10 years in missions or Youth for Christ
- Budget management, experienced with excel
- Personal support raising
Strategic Vision for GE Department. Cast the vision and culture development of GE staff to support the organization’s mission and strategic plan.
GE Missionary & Support Staff Ombudsman: In collaboration with HR, oversee the following overall services for Support Staff (delegate as appropriate to GE Manager):
- Recruiting: assist in strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet org needs. Participate in the candidate approval process.
- Budgets: develop, manage and review budgets for all new and existing support.
- Compensation and Benefits: develop compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the organization.
- Communication: act as the main point of contact for direct one-on-one communication with all support staff, helping to resolve problems as they arise. Assist HR with other employee issues as they arise.
- Annual Employee Engagement Assessments: perform annual assessments with all current GE & support staff.
- Annual Reports: develop, manage and implement the annual report for all applicable support staff.
- Job Descriptions: assist HR with the development of new and existing staff job descriptions, based on their placement.
GE Missionary Training and Development: Collaborate with HR in the development and implementation of staff training as it relates to missionary staff and their training needs.
Legacy Staff: Manage vision and strategy for the legacy program. Oversee all Legacy staff and their role in the organization.
Partner Development: Staff are responsible to fundraise for the ministry of YFCI. This includes meeting and connecting with donors to YFCI.
Donor Engagement: Assist in engaging support staff donors with the bigger picture of YFCI.