About Youth for Christ Gambia
Youth for Christ Gambia was started by Donald Osman at Wesley Methodist Church in August, 1980. We run an international school (nursery, primary and high school) and a vocational college in the capital city area and give children and young people within the institution an opportunity to know and follow Christ.
Youth for Christ Gambia also engages government (parliamentarians and community leaders) through their leadership development program. This is another platform to share the hope of Christ. We also create jobs for young people through our manufacturing, export and poultry project. Today, the top gospel ministers in the country are former disciples of Youth for Christ Gambia. Other programs include sports ministry, nationwide gospel tours, Easter parades, etc.
The restrictions on gathering due to COVID-19 affected our events and school projects.
- Increase in harvest through evangelism team’s outreach program
- Increase in laborers as the team expands the school ministry into more locations
- Peace and tranquility and freedom of religion in the country
- Salvation of the leaders of households, as the entire family will follow
- Wisdom in starting a sustainable business to provide reliable income to fund the ministry