Job Title: Executive Assistant
Supervisor’s Title: National Director
Staff Type: Full-Time
Team: Office staff
Location: Dekwaneh office
This position cannot be remote and requires living in/relocation to Lebanon.
The main objective is to assist the National Director with donor relations, grant acquisition and management, and strategic communications. This is an important aspect of the larger operation as all of our ministries are funded by foundations, churches and partner NGOs. You will report directly to the National Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- At times there will be logistical and administrative tasks to do in preparation for conferences and other large events.
- Assist the ND in preparing travel itineraries and speaking engagements.
- Assist in the hosting of teams, working with the DOO on details related to this (i.e. booking hotels, developing spreadsheets, etc.)
- Write grant applications, project proposals and mid-year and year-end reports for both the ND and MYC coordinator
- Write weekly Prayer Warrior updates and monthly newsletters
- Correspondence with partner foundations, churches and individuals
- Additional ministry opportunities as they arise (ie. events and camps when needed)
- Active in a local church
- Responsible for identifying and engaging with resources that help you grow and stay current in your field.
Note: Additional responsibilities may be added at the discretion of the National Director.
Education & Experience
- College degree in journalism, communications, organizational management, or similar -completed in English.
- Two years of experience in grant writing and reporting
- Formal Biblical studies is a plus
- Youth work experience is a plus
- Believes in and works towards fulfilling the vision, mission, strategic focus and core values of Youth for Christ.
- Be in agreement with the YFC “Statement of Faith”. (attached document)
- Strong believer and committed Christian, active member in a local church, and practicing a lifestyle that displays a pursuit of holiness in your relationship with Jesus.
- Fostering an environment of spiritual integrity and fellowship as part of the body of Christ.
- Conflict resolution skills are highly valued.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Formal writing in English
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple equivalent
- Research and data gathering
- Detail oriented
- Has an understanding of the NGO world
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Able to handle stress
- Good time management
- Fluency in formal written English is a must
- Arabic is a plus
All inquiries should submit interest and/or resumes to [email protected] with the subject line “YFC Lebanon.”