The holder of this post need is expected to be able to improve and develop new systems that would help the National Office to function effectively. This will help the National Director and staff in their ministry effectively accomplish the mission of reaching youth. This will be done together and under the guidance of the National Director in order to make sure that all systems and procedures work well for the organization. Most office work is done in the mornings , so afternoons are free for the incumbent to participate/ volunteer in afternoon activities/ ministry activities.
- Should be a born again Christian
- Should be willing to volunteer for at least one full year; two years would be great.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal abilities
- Should be self-directing ; take initiative
- Naturally good at organization
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Submit timely complied national reports as received reports from centers directors and ministries
- Creating and managing a Filing system, create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Keeping and managing basic financial records, receipts, etc in order for National Director or accountant to enter into the system
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to YFCB policies
- Manage agendas, appointments etc. for the national director
- Assist in any other necessary administrative duties that may arise.
The office administrator is not a paid, but a volunteer position. After a year, our goal is that the person volunteering with us as Office Administrator will be able to train a local person and during that year we will also trust for the funding to come together to be able to pay someone.