Every time the Youth for Christ family gathers it is a very special occasion. Being with like-minded brothers and sisters from around the world who share a common commitment to reaching every young person with the good news is a tremendously uplifting experience.
At the General Assembly 2014, Youth for Christ will celebrate 70 years as an international movement. Our roots, alongside our vision statement are evangelistic to the core. Therefore at this General Assembly, our theme will be Boldness in Evangelism.
We are offering a unique evangelism training certificate for any Youth for Christ young leader who goes through the Young Leaders Training Course.
WILL YOU PRAYERFULLY CONSIDER HELPING A YOUNG LEADER ATTEND GENERAL ASSEMBLY?
- Are between the ages of 18-30 years
- Have an evangelistic heart
- Currently serve on staff or volunteer for a YFC ministry
- Will continue to benefit the YFC ministry they belong to after General Assembly
- Have the full endorsement of their National Director
THE YOUNG LEADERS TRAINING COURSE
In order to attain the Evangelism Certificate, the young leader must undergo the following:
- Pre Training – Complete 3 modules on evangelism (total 10-12 hours)
- General Assembly – Attend all 8 Young Leader Evangelism Seminars
- Post General Assembly – Commit to an evangelistic activity (mission, outreach or an intentional evangelistic relationship). This can be done anywhere.
Unlike previous Young Leader Courses, the training is focused exclusively on evangelism and aimed at helping the young leader develop their skills as an evangelist. The trainers are all proven evangelists from varied backgrounds.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
We would love for you to consider supporting a Young Leader through a financial contribution to this valuable process and by praying for them. We are so excited for the things God is doing with our Young Leaders around the world.
To make a donation, fill out an amount in the blue box at the right of your screen and click the “donate” button. Be sure to follow the prompts on your screen.