I HAVE A DREAM
by David Wraight
- I have a dream that all the organisational and denominational barriers of the Christian Church will be broken down and that we will be able to look at each other with respect and love rather than suspicion, jealousy and fear.
- I have a dream that the spirit of competition will be replaced by a spirit of unity and that the spirit of suspicion and envy will be replaced by a spirit of celebration at what God is doing through others.
- I have a dream that God will raise up such a force of prayer warriors across the world that the floodgates of heaven will be opened and that there will be so much blessing poured out upon the young people of the world that it will overflow our generational borders and touch all.
- I have a dream that God will call people to pray for the youth of the world, and that every local community in this world will have a prayer group attached to it so that every young person in the world will be specifically prayed for on a weekly basis.
- I have a dream that every young person will not only know about our God but will know who our God is.
- I have a dream that every young person, when I say the name Jesus, will know who I am talking about.
- I have a dream that every young person will not only have an opportunity to make a commitment to Christ but will have the opportunity to be a disciple of Christ.
- I have a dream that a so-called lost, fearful, powerless and despairing generation of young people, will become known as the generation that proved everyone wrong, as a generation characterised by passion and hope, as a generation that changed the course of history.
- I have a dream that when I, and all those I lead, get to the end of our life will be able to say to our God that we have finished the race, that we have completed the task that He gave us to do.